Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Just finished SBS vs. Maoh in the tournament, still loving this show. It was really surprising to see G-Savior show up, and I'm really pumped to see some of the fights coming up. I also want to say how glad I am they're actually discussing Reiji's existence. It was really confusing me how for the first 10 or so episodes the most we knew about him was "I'm from another world".

They do explain his origin eventually...right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Bimmi posted:

BF Burning is just another cut-and-paste job from Okie's F91 slushpile, it's about as generic as his designs get.

Speaking of F91, I just watched the Meijin v Meijin episode. Should the Blonde guy's F91 be noticeably smaller than Yuuki's Exia? Or is the answer just "gunpla"?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Ah okay, I thought the size difference was more than that. Did Victory suits go back to normal size or did they keep the smaller F91 ratio?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

McTimmy posted:

Allan tried to get a Neo Zeong to Yuuki in the prequel manga.

I'm surprised there wasn't a joke somewhere in the show, where a builder had to pilot a Zeong without the legs because they didn't have enough time to build/add the legs before their match.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

When I saw the big head Ez-SR my first thought was the head was just a transformed asshimar.

• Locked thread