Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
I'm hoping that it'll include USA & Canada, otherwise it's a dick move that bluefin (North American distributor / part of Bandai itself) is promoting the english simulcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I actually really liked it for that very reason. If you look at the aftermath it's just popping them apart at the joints, so no physical damage beyond possibly chipped paint (which you could see did happen) and I felt bad for the lil dude since they had just played up how much effort he put into it. It's pretty much super advanced Warhammer right down to "Yo, jackass, get your horrible ham hands off my model!" and player attitudes.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
The previews are there at the very end, just after the gunpla commercials.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

TARDISman posted:

From what I've read about the MG Build Strike and Build Mk-II they're both including their support packs so I think it's a pretty reasonable assumption that they'll include the expansions for all the Build Fighters MGs.
For those two, the HGs include the packs too, albeit crappier versions than the stand-alones.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Atleast the Archer made me be less critical of other suits having large backpacks. Not only is it bigger than the mech itself, but it's also the least interesting backpack of all the modern gundams.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Dessel posted:

Thinking that the methane clathrate honcho wants to discover plavsky secrets or something. I bet it's about energy generation or something. And team nemesis is supposed to somehow help them do it?

Grand prize for the tournament is a Willy Wonka style factory tour, and Ramba Ral is Grandpa Joe. Bam, I think I just accidently wrote season 2.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

BlitzBlast posted:

The first box set has been announced.
As you might expect, there are two versions. Limited Edition has a booklet, some video shorts, staff commentary, and in case you were actually thinking of getting this a clear 1/100 MG Build Strike. It'll come out in March for 31,500 yen. For the more sane people, the regular edition will come out Christmas for 2940 yen.

2940 for the first dvd. 26250 for the regular edition of the first Bluray box, so it the limited edition doesn't seem too bad beyond media in japan costing nuts amounts compared to elsewhere.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
We've seen him in action several times. How terrible were all those guys that he was actually able to steal their girlfriends?

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
The funny thing is that Nils is super-weeaboo, too, but he doesn't give a crap about Gundam. I guess he takes Inu Yasha or something way too seriously.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Sonic Build Strike thankfully made me think of a speaker striker pack before the hedgehog.
We need Kirara to get a new suit with a giant amp/speaker backpack.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Atleast we have Extreme.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Sindai posted:

Gundam Build Fighters - The Best Gundam Since Turn A

Jokes are cool but this seems like the best way to get people to not miss out on the show.

I'm agreeing with this.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Generally Japanese things that have lightning during a clash are using visual shorthand, and even shows up in live action stuff. Whether it's beam sabers, metal swords, or just a stare down, the lightning isn't literally there.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Blackchamber posted:

MG MG MG MG MG MG MG MG MG MG MG MG MG MG
GM. You are diving me crazy here.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

paragon1 posted:

Me, I think Star Build Strike was juicing. :colbert:

Somehow. :colbert:

Well, that's pretty much what the plavsky absorbing gimmick is.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Kshatriya Amazing. Just imagine how much could get bolted on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Of course not. Ral's an ace, after all.

• Locked thread