Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006
Hello Dallas goons! I just moved to Waco, and I'm looking for a reliable shop that won't charge me extra for being a girl. Anyone in the area have any recommendations? The bike is a 2005 Honda CBR F4i that I couldn't bear to part with for the move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006
Thanks, that's good to know. :) I've got the manual and tools, and I'll probably just wait till I have the time.

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006

PadreScout posted:

What shop charges more if you're female?

Ones that think you're too dumb to know better. :) That was a weird way for me to phrase it, sorry.

• Locked thread