Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011
Anybody heard about a mod called M.S.U? Any good remarks to be had for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Swartz posted:

For those who play Call of Pripyat: Alundaio, author of AI Tweaks, is back and now making a new version of AI Tweaks separate from Misery 2 and containing some new features.

He posted this list about it on his forum:

Also people should check out Arsenal Overhaul by our own Enigma. 1.3 is going to contain a bunch of weapons from my cancelled mod.

I'd love to have this mod, but I cannot figure out how to set up the fixed scope/binocular textures. It just ends up being off to the right. Though that might be the fact that I took three different pills and then got exposed to a chemical anomaly. :catdrugs:

Can anybody help me figure it out?

I'm using 1600 x 900 and currently futzing with the FOV changer to hopefully find the magic number.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

I was trying it in the patch you provided, and even put this in. I'll give it another try though. Thanks for the assistance regardless.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

E-Tank posted:

I was trying it in the patch you provided, and even put this in. I'll give it another try though. Thanks for the assistance regardless.

Okay, It seems to be working now. Thanks, You might want to do something about the 'patch' that I downloaded doing gently caress all though.

Also, for some reason Russian has apparently overtaken the english language. I'd be fine with this, but the designers apparently never thought to add subtitles. :argh: I deleted the Bin and checked the integrity so I could redownload it, but no go.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

E.Nigma posted:

Russian language is part of the mod. Many people are just sick of the corny English voice acting. You can have howdy ho back by deleting the characters_voice folder in gamedata/sounds. Because you deleted the bin folder you now need to run the FOV changer and set the FOV to 85 again.

I agree, the corny english is horrible, but there are no subtitles, and I unfortunately have not managed to memorize the game to know what is being said to me.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011
Hey, E.Nigma, is working as intended if the mercenary suit gives you 560 KG carrying ability?

Before:

After:

Not particularly complaining, just struck me as kind of strange. :)

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

E.Nigma posted:

You need the 1.2 patch, that addressed the merc suit and hosed up inventory attachments. I wouldn't even recommend continuing with your current play through because I am releasing the final version with more new weapons Friday.

Goddammit, I'm just being a dumbass aren't I? Sorry.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011
Out of curiosity Enigma, The Swartz mod description says he's basically turning it over to you. Does this mean you and he have merged your mods into Arsenal, or do I still have to download both of them?

Edit: Oh, Swartz posts here...Uhh, Swartz, same question?

E-Tank fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jan 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011
Looked through the OP and couldn't find the answer: I've managed to get CoP to run, but it doesn't accept my mouse inputs. At all. I've googled it and have found no issues like it nor any fixes. Anyone have any ideas?