Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
He's north of the pump station, pretty much in the NW corner of the swamps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

staberind posted:

The compass is cool and good.
I tried out Call of Misery but it was too ugly. I need to improve the textures a bit.

The compass is :In the mine tunnel,on the edge of the map.

so the same spot it normally is?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

replace w a fan boat and call it Southern Comfort

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
survarium is straight doo doo, they canned the only feature anyone cared for months ago (open world coop) and it fell off the face of the earth

that being said the anomalies and such on the maps were really cool

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
fractures are something that you chalk up as harmless because you see them on the horizon running in circles and then 10 minutes later while youre engaged in a firefight theyll mosey on up and slap the back of your head

e: hamsters are the loving worst though. WHY ARE THEY SO LOUD

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i went to a 4chan once and now im an alt right weaboo redditor

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the wind of freedom suit near the brain scorcher has always been my go to until the game shits exos at you in the cnpp

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
play ironman so getting 1 million money isnt even a possibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

SocketWrench posted:

I don't know how I did it, but I managed to get rid of all crosshairs which makes things....interesting.

Recently was playing in the Army warehouse and the game spawned a crazy swarm of dogs that ran through mauling everything. I'm up on the tower closest to the HQ on the bridge whipping grenades into the pack below and as a grenade lands next to the tank, the game spawns in Freedom. Mother of god. That grenade didn't kill any, but it pissed them off a lot.

no crosshairs on master is the only way to play