Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Really pissed I didn't hear about the bundle of holding till it was too late :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
drat you all, now I just went out and purchased a ton of books with my christmas money :P

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Someone had the best line.. if it's Feng Shui, how are you going to fund it except via a (flying) Kickstarter?

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Definitely running a FS2 campaign, just gotta figure out if it's going to be one online (like here) or with my group (who are solid D&D 5 players right now)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
So a new minibook has been announced (the secrets of the Chi War) and the next goal is to expand it.

edit: The book is an e-book, and is part of the base pledge for $10 and up

SirFozzie fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Oct 7, 2014

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
I think I'm going to run a game.. I just hope nobody's seen the show/movie I'm going to base some things off of..

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Goon Game Up:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717274

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Blowing up the movies is out on PDF to backers..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Secrets of the Chi War is out, add on PDF(if you backed at more than $10, you get a code for free) that gives tips and hints for all the Juncture fights, including the fact the Hong Kong Disneyworld still is pretty much intact (with just about all the buildings holding portals).. and the New Simian Army makes their Future Home in the city of Apeworld , and that they host arena combat (complete with weapons on the cage wall ala the Mad Max series) and a demolition derby with weapons.. the current leader of the Demo Derby is Goodyear Chimp. (oy vey).

That's not even the worst pun. The subsection heading about a pop-up juncture to a caveman timeframe with intelligent dinosaurs? "Yabba Dabba Fu."

• Locked thread