Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bodz5150
Jun 29, 2005

I'm the only muthafukin Jedi to defeat the muthafukin Emperor! Not even Yoda pulled that shit off! I'm tired of that bitch Skywalker gettin all the muthafukin credit!
Yay! A new voidburger (plus kamoc!!) LP! :woop:
Can't wait for more goodness to fill my eye holes and ear holes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bodz5150
Jun 29, 2005

I'm the only muthafukin Jedi to defeat the muthafukin Emperor! Not even Yoda pulled that shit off! I'm tired of that bitch Skywalker gettin all the muthafukin credit!
Here's something I thought was relevant to the thread. I especially like the cameos entries (#17 & 18), does that count as capturing Jack in the wild?

bodz5150
Jun 29, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

Silent Hills's pitch sounds like something you're recounting after having a dream about a new game.

"Okay like, in my dream there was a new Silent Hill game. But Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro were making it and it starred Daryl from The Walking Dead."

Edit: Since this is a Kojima game, will we get gratuitous shots of Norman Reedus's bare rear end?

You do realize that Kojima games with bare asses are usually associated with disgusting bodily functions right? Take a moment to let that sink in and and re-evaluate your desire to see Norman Reedus taking a dump (possibly in his pants) in Silent Hill.

bodz5150
Jun 29, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

Who said anything about MY desire? Kojima's the one with a thing about it.

You got me there. Well played. Let's all agree that Kojima has a weird obsession with scat humor.

bodz5150
Jun 29, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

Not just scat humor, but man rear end in general. The first Metal Gear Solid has Johnny lying rear end-up when knocked out. MGS2 has a whole stealth section with naked Raiden. MGS3 has a Raiden expy in a thong. MGS4 has bare, poo poo-smeared Johnny rear end and puts Old Snake in a skintight suit that heats up in the microwave room until it's vaguely flesh colored, giving the audience a gratuitous look at muscular old man rear end. Phantom Pain has two man asses in hospital gowns.

Despite the oversexualization of women in many MGS games, they end up showing less skin than the guys and especially less than the protagonists. I wouldn't be surprised if Silent Hills has an extended section where Norman Reedus has to adventure through his apartment block after a shower and the third person camera keeps his donk in focus at all times because he won't put goddamn pants on.

An argument could be said that Kojima is progressive and pushing a sexualized male agenda. Who can argue that MGS has the best asses male and female?

How did this thread derail into MSG:S rear end discussion from the brilliance of Oogie's Revenge? I blame myself. Asses are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bodz5150
Jun 29, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

Discuss Jack Skellington's rear end.

*gets microscope*

"Best rear end ever."
-Rolling Bone Magazine

:smith: I hate myself for this

• Locked thread