Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
This is a good blog that showcases self-published photo books that are awesome. (NSFW) Self Publish, Be Happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

If you live in NY you just missed CCNY's photo zine and self-published book fair.

But the NY Art Book Fair is going on this weekend at PS 1 if you wanted to check it out. There's also music and beer and a vending machine filled with art books. I'll probably go back tomorrow.

http://nyartbookfair.com

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

Thoogsby posted:

Anyone that has ordered something from Mossless have zero notifcations for shipping / order confirmation? I got charged for the issue I bought a week ago but then nothing.

I've never ordered directly from Mossless but that's pretty standard for small independent publishers TBH. Same goes for record labels. It's usually one person handling everything shipping related so it's not exactly fast.

Any new york goons going to the New York Art Book Fair next weekend, Sept 18-20? If you have any interest in photo books or zines you really should try to make it down there.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

:kimchi:

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

They're perfect for me because I have a tiny coffee table.

(The postcards are pretty cool but I agree, it's a bit of a novelty)

• Locked thread