Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
If need to buy myself a house so that I have reason to buy a coffee table, and hence then have justification for buying more 'coffee table' photo books than I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

The NY Times have posted their Best Photo Books of 2015.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I haven't had the (dis)pleasure of flicking through a copy of Selfish. Taken individually on merit each photograph probably is terrible, and the concept behind the book might be borne of shallow narcissism, but there's an argument to be made those very reasons are why it reflects a large section of modern society. As such is becomes a legitimate and notable cultural record and so it succeeds as a photobook, if not in the way the author intended (or evidently the way the NY Times writer enjoyed it).

Time to sleep and see if Santa leaves me any photobooks...

• Locked thread