Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MythObstacleIV
Oct 27, 2007

640509-040147
Do you have any tips on setting up layout/using In Design? I wanted to make some of these, would love to categorize some of my travels into print. Also really gorgeous work to the ones posted so far, definitely an inspiration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MythObstacleIV
Oct 27, 2007

640509-040147

elgarbo posted:

Yeah I just copied layouts from photobooks I own. I figure if it's good enough for Stephen Shore it's good enough for me.

As for using InDesign? Coming from Photoshop it's completely unintuitive. I just did specific internet searches to solve problems whenever I hit a brick wall (which was pretty much every time I tried to do something for the first time.)

I would prefer to use PS as I know that quite well. Do you just make each page or spread as a separate pdf file? I'll have to browse for templates or how to get the formatting right. Thanks for the tips.

• Locked thread