Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
I came across Sam Abell's Life of a Photograph at a thrift store yesterday. No idea who he is other than a Nat'l Geographic photographer, but the book shows multiple takes of the same scene or subject. Really cool and interesting. Much of the subject matter seems to be right up Dorkroom's alley, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Any recommended books on still life photography? With daylight hours dwindling I am thinking I should try to branch out into something I can experiment with indoors.

• Locked thread