Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
It looks good if the website preview is anything to go by. Pretty loving depressing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

alkanphel posted:

Another really good read in the same vein might be this book by David Hurn: http://www.lenswork.com/obp.htm

Very illuminating and echoes a lot of my thoughts on being a 'photographer'.

I've read the David Hurn book. It's excellent. Just reading that book brought my photography to a new level, with how I approached taking photographs. There was a definite dip in my photo's quality when I tried incorporating the wisdom from it in what I was doing, but after a few months break (and some other stuff) I've come back much stronger with what I've been doing.

• Locked thread