Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Can any of you vouch for Mossless Magazine? I need to know if I should be $45+shipping poorer.

edit: Sold!

burzum karaoke fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Oct 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Did that motherfucker finally get a reprint or did you decimate your wallet?

edit: buyin' dis

burzum karaoke fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Dec 4, 2014

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

I recently got the reprint of Josef Koudelka's Exiles. Worth every penny.

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

http://issuu.com/plateform

I found this through through Junku Nishimura's Facebook after he was featured in #71, it's a free art magazine that features photography as well as collage and illustration work.

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

deaders posted:

FYI there will be new edition of Robert Adam's The New West coming out this year, you can preorder on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Robert-Adams-The-New-West/dp/3869309008/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

gently caress yeah :homebrew:

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Why People Photograph by Robert Adams

Buy this loving book.

I got a copy for a dollar at used book sale and I managed to tear through the entire thing in one sitting. I've read and enjoyed excerpts from his essays on ASX in the past, but I never expected for thoughts I've had ruminating in my mind about photography to be defined so well and given such clear voice. I cannot emphasize this enough, if you enjoy or agonize thinking about your photography, buy this book now.

burzum karaoke fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Mar 19, 2015

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

If you're a fan of Missy Prince, she's being featured in the next Selektor magazine.

http://selektor.fr/magazine/missyprince/

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Aperture put out a Tomatsu book last year, Chewing Gum and Chocolate. I tore through it at the Aperture store when I was in NY, it's a really good book and definitely worth getting if you're a fan of his-- it's still semi-reasonably priced too.

Gonna check out that Gohlke book, sounds dope.

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Apart from the LPV Show and Jörg Colberg's youtube channel he stopped updating, are there any video or podcast discussions of photobooks kicking around?

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Chromes and then make a video of you blending it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Can anyone here vouch for Color: American Photography Transformed or How You Look at It: Photographs of the 20th Century?

• Locked thread