Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."
I give up. All I want is a sandstorm in a jar but I haven't found a single pyramid in any world's that I've made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

DelphiAegis posted:

It's worth re-making worlds until you get one, honestly. There's a cloud in a jar that you can combine with the balloon like before. But now there's Blizzard and Sandstorm in a jar, both of which combine with a balloon for the same effect. But if you combine all three; Cloud/Blizzard/Sandstorm in a Balloon, you get quadruple jump and a CRAZY high jump.

I can't wait to find that ring of 7-seconds of lava immunity and whip up the lava-waders. Lava walking and immunity!

That's the reason why I'm hunting them down. I just found one but it had the pharaoh getup. Could any Terarria old guards give me some tips on if it would be easier to farm small worlds or large worlds.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Fewd posted:

What is this approximate distance by the way? I have no idea how far they spawn, I've just been building on "this probably be far enough" gut feeling.

Where did you get that pretty green wood? :allears:

Get a painting from a mineshaft or the dungeon and a painter NPC will join you. You can buy paints and a paintbrush off him to color your blocks.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Fish Noise posted:

Whatever Red changed, everything that worked for me in the past doesn't anymore. I'm resorting to Hamachi now, but the 5 player limit sucks.

You should check out Evolve. Think of it as a Steam mixed in with Hamachi.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Hagop posted:

Is it just me or does the avatar of the one guy who plays way to much Anno look like a child being hung with a fish bowl on her head?

edit: or maybe is one of those dog neck cones.

I was thinking Cruella de Vil.

• Locked thread