Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
A previous post suggesting listening to podcasts while playing has helped perfectly. I never could listen to music and play, some OCD type issue where I felt I'd miss something.

As for the game, I am noticing a drop in overall performance. It ran fine before on my laptop and now it seems to stutter a little.

And gently caress ice floors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
23 diamonds and 29 sapphires out of ONE small room I found underground. They were not kidding about finding stuff easier.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Tunahead posted:

During worldgen, there's a random chance that some of your "classic" ores may get replaced with slightly better ores. Copper with tin, gold with platinum, etc. They act basically exactly the same as their vanilla counterparts, except the gear you craft out of them has slightly better stats.

I am trying to play this version without wiki's and whatnot, but thank you. I did not know the equivalency, I've drat near dug to hell looking for gold with 4 hearts and wood armor.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Gordong Dongbay posted:

Figure I'll try one more time then I won't fill up the thread with this. Anyone who is new to the game wanna do some coop? My friends that bought it with me way back on release bailed like an hour into playing and I haven't touched the game since. Would love to find someone to go through and discover the game with. I figured playing with someone new would be best because I don't want to feel like I'm being run through it.

I'm in the same situation you are. I've had the game a while but never really gotten too far into it. Only problem is I cant guarantee when I can get on (work and stuff)

For the most part I am on around 10-11am EST, no voice chat or anything (lovely laptop) but If I can I'll join up.

• Locked thread