Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
I just completed a set of Turtle Armor and my Defense score without buffs is over 90 :stare:

I still get my rear end beaten down by some hardmode enemies, just not as quickly as before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Cicadalek posted:

Skeleton snipers seem to appear roughly as often as Bone Lee/ tactical Skeleton for me, which collectively seem to appear less than any of the caster types. Not sure why that is.

I heard that the banners hanging in the dungeon may serve to determine which enemies are more likely to spawn. Not sure if this is true, but it's what I heard.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
I'm glad to hear the money cheats are fixed, I never used them myself.

The easiest legit way to earn money in the late game is to kill The Destroyer over and over again. Once you've built all the stuff you can build from Souls of Might and Hallowed Bars, you can just sell the bars and souls, and you'll earn about one platinum per boss kill.

Killing The Twins or Skeletron Prime works just as well, although they aren't a trivially easy fight like The Destroyer is. Seriously, that Golden Shower piss-magic spell utterly wrecks The Destroyer; with that spell and a set of endgame equipment I can solo-kill him five times in one night if I have enough summoning items.

• Locked thread