Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Conquistador posted:

I didn't even know there was a difference tbh. I didn't even know Green Arrow was a comic until this show started and I've been able to follow it just fine. Jus' sayin'.

It's not even worth comparing. Stay ignorant, stay happy.

Seriously, the more you know about the comics the sadder you'll be. Take it from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Yeah, that initial order is really, really kind of weak compared to what we ended up getting after the midseason break and retooling. I was rewatching bits of it on the blu-rays with a friend and it was STARK.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Bad Moon posted:

I don't know if I approve of the character design for Ravager or not.

I was going to give you grief over this joke but then I realized I got it without any help, soooo... pot, kettle, black, etc.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

homo punching bag posted:

Apparently the San Diego Comic Con actually has a smell that is described as unique to that event. It's not a positive thing.

As a SD native: the convention center is a massive building where the upper levels/halls are under giant, summer sun-lit glass panels which act like a magnifying glass on anyone waiting for a panel/not in the main dealer's hall. The dealer's hall itself is a giant concrete tomb which only has exits to those aforementioned halls for ventilation, and ranges from "mall-thick with people" at the edges of the place, to "a writhing sea of humanity" around the larger booths in the center, Star Wars especially.

I've been to the show, it can be fun, but the building itself basically BREEDS a horrible loving stench when you pack it to capacity. It's not a case of "eew ick nerds don't know how to hygeine", it's awful ventilation and about ten different things that raise the temperature and BO level beyond what a shower and deodorant can handle for more than an hour at a time.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
It's that it's 100% obvious that this is a bastardization of "miracle", like "miracle drug", but they refer to it like it's a proper noun, some dude just named this drug "Mirakuru" like it's a brand name.

• Locked thread