Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

Aphrodite posted:

Double post, but something I just saw in an interview...

(Spoilery if you don't want to know anything about new characters for the season. According to the interview the character is introduced in tonight's episode though.)

Non-spoiler version: The producers know how Laurel's world felt mostly disconnected from everything and part of a different show, and want to fix that this year.

They should disconnect Laurel's world from this show and make a new show all about Laurel.

Then they should cancel it before it airs and not have Laurel ever make an appearance on Arrow again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
When Diggle and Felicity flew into the island in the opener, who was flying the plane?

Edit: and how did they get off the island?

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:

Spergatory posted:

Possible Flash casting spoilers: Ernie Hudson, from Ghostbusters and a poo poo-ton of minor roles in other stuff, is up for the role of...

So, this is... interesting.
On the one hand, it looks like a repeat of the 'hero in love with cop's daughter' plotline from Arrow.
On the other hand, Barry's relationship with Detective West is the polar opposite the Ollie-Quentin hatefuck. West is basically Barry's adoptive dad and totally loves and supports him, which is kind of :3:.
On the other other hand, this means Barry kind of falls in love with his adoptive sister. :psyduck:

Barry is in love with Felicity

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

Lol - That's right. Green arrow ends up killing that guy at the end of the episode anyway - because gently caress courts! We goin' all Zimmerman on that mugfug!

One of the bad guys even says "He put X amount of my men in the hospital!"

• Locked thread