Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Then bend time and space, Deadpool.

It's too bad Tommy's dead. The only other dude for Oliver to cockblock is dating Thea. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I thought Katie Cassidy as Laurel was kind of annoying, but overall okay... until I started rewatching season three of Supernatural. Now I think this is the best role she's ever done. :stare:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Yep. First Ruby, incredibly snarky, and blond. At least Laurel's just snarky once in a while, instead of every single line dripping with venom like she's got an angry rattlesnake for a mouth.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

In honour of last season's randomly amazing Malcolm Merlyn (pbuh), have a video of John BARROWMAN singing about another lunatic in pursuit of insane dreams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl8z8steE2s

:allears:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Fallorn posted:

Them never addressing it besides having mobsters treating him with crazy amounts of respect would be a great thing. Also the people who have seen him with his shirt off not recognizing the gang tattoos is wtf thing.

Either never address it or have it be absolutely, improbably huge of a deal. No middle-ground, either nobody talks about it or it's a three-part miniseries event with as few Starling City scenes as possible. Just three weeks of flashback. :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

My job finally gives me an evening shift after weeks of midday work, and it's tonight. :smithicide:

AFoolAndHisMoney posted:

SHIELD has this frustrating tendency to do these really annoying quips every other line. It does not take the less is more approach and will shove a "joke" or "witty" banter when it's completely inappropriate or just plain not funny.

Welcome to pretty much every Joss Whedon series.

• Locked thread