Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Drifter posted:

When I saw Diggle without his shirt for the first time I was all "whoa" and was suitably impressed. Dude's big.

Can you update the op? I can't tell who they are unless I can see their abs.

Diggle will crush everyone with his muscles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hahaha, that was pretty good timing Ollie.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oliver flying off from talking to people is pretty great.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yay, next week is Michael Jai White.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hollis posted:

Oooooh that was awesome. Black Canary, the beginnings of Green Arrow!!

Oh Yay!! I read that spoiler Who is Michael Jai White playing? The Bronze Tiger?

Yes.

Also I think the ending implication is that he's just going to be called Arrow.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hollis posted:

Does anyone else think there's a strong possibility that we will see Richard Dragon maybe this season? Possibly in the flashback? I mean in the comics at least I am pretty sure he's one of the top martial artists in the Dc Universe in fact I think he trained Batman and some others.

A revamped version of him just started showing up in their non-tie in Green Arrow comic, which is where they just brought in Diggle.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, considering he has a dedicated tech person now and his recent vow against killing we'll probably see more trick arrows this season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Thwomp posted:

I wonder if Ollie is wear an actual mask instead of eye-goop. I wasn't thrilled with Black Canary's so I hope they do something a bit less molded latex.

Maybe with the move to being a hero instead of a vigilante. As a vigilante he never had to worry about it since he was never planning on appearing in a well lit area to begin with so he was basically just putting camouflage on his face.

Of course the bigger problem is that famous billionaire Oliver Queen can't just wear a domino mask in public and not expect anyone to recognize him. That's pretty much the only good scene in Green Lantern, where Hal is talking to Carol while he's in costume and he tries to pretend to be someone else and she says how she could instantly tell it was him.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

WarLocke posted:

Do we known if Malcolm is really dead? I don't remember him being mentioned in this last episode (Other than "My mom didn't kill those people, Malcolm Merlyn did"), did I miss a gravestone or something?

Nah, he's totally dead. Ollie stabbed him through the heart.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So the description for tonight's episode says that Oliver's new hero name is the Arrow.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Roy painting his own throwing arrows.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

I have a feeling this (presumably Jason) Blood isn't going to be very similar to his comic counterpart.

It was Sebastian and yeah, he probably is, it's the name of the first Brother Blood.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Angry Felicity is scary.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Starling City police department! How many times I have told you not to interrupt my kung fu?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

She's also wearing a super tight dress this week. :eyepop:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

frgildan posted:

Awwwww Slades mighty heart is breaking.

"Damnit Shado, he should be mine!"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm pretty sure he just said "Lemire Avenue"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ninja Diggle!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, not sure how they're getting out of that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Deadpool posted:

I hope it was on Amellsday.

If Arrow was on TV it had to be.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He doesn't wear a mask because nobody is supposed to get close enough to see his face in the first place.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Real teenagers are a hassle to deal with because depending on their age there are certain rules and regulations as to how many hours they can work. Also you deal with the still maturing factor where a teenager can look normal as a kid but get kind of freaky looking as an adult, see Haley Joel Osment.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The part about "eye boners" is pretty funny.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Interesting use of Black Canary's sonic scream.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, Ollie has changed but not that much.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of wondering how Det Lance can't put two and two together considering he's staking out a crime scene with Oliver Queen's personal driver and secretary.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Slade got blowed up.

New name drop

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Someone has been working on his parkour lessons.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hey, Roy was just wearing those headphones.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I really hope Detective Lance actually has figured out that Oliver Queen is the Arrow and just doesn't feel like mentioning it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

THE AMAZO

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Robotnik DDS posted:

It would be a good move seven episodes from now or whatever if they casually dropped that of course Lance knows who Ollie is.

He did hang out a little too much with the Arrow not to suspect something.

Anyway, during the whole Slade gets injured scene I noticed they did something kind of interesting in the effects department. Instead of faking Manu's head being on fire through CG they just lit his hands on fire and he held them up in front of his head.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The detective that was working the murder case is one of the bad guys on Continuum, another Vancouver show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Klungar posted:

Any chance Summer Glau ends up being Talia?

That'd be a little too close to the Nolan movies version.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The label on Stephen Amell's wine was actually designed by Jim Lee.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Well you can't use any Canadian city to pose as Gotham.

(Or is it all in Metropolis?)

I'm pretty sure they didn't film any of the Nolan Batman films in Canada, it was Chicago for the first two and then Pittsburgh in the last (also I think they filmed some in England.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That's a confusing supervillain name.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was quite the groaner Ollie.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kwyndig posted:

You didn't, it sounds like she was on the Amazo though.

Yeah, Oliver said earlier that she wasn't on the island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was a lot of innocent people getting gunned down.

• Locked thread