Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

We really need a new thread with an updated OP. It's pretty out of date and full of bad info. I haven't played since the original launch and didn't care for it much, so I tried looking at the OP here to see what's changed and none of it's even close. Not even the character creation anymore. It was a good OP for its time but it's almost worthless or downright unhelpful now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

geeves posted:

I've been working on this the past day or two. Finally had some time to get one written up. Plus I needed to use the new character creator first.

I do have a couple of questions:

1) Missions payout and RP based on time. A mission or two that's good for this.
2) Same for races? I've found that a good threshold for more payout and RP is about 4 minutes. It's not a huge bump, but if you race solo just to mess around like I do it helps.
3) Can no longer change your hair color at the salon?

Cool. I don't have answers to your questions but I'm definitely looking forward to a new OP. I joined up a bit yesterday and was confused as gently caress, and the races were terrible, with me just getting rammed down an alleyway and held there buy a car or two so that I had to keep respawning and then I'd just get rammed somewhere else. I don't mind getting rammed occasionally on accident or even on purpose maybe, but this was pretty deliberate and they'd just pin me somewhere and not even try to race. It was pretty stupid. Eventually found a goon on my friends list and joined him and had fun, so mainly I just need to play with Goons I guess. I had forgotten how bad pubbies were, and I guess I had hoped I'd left most of that nonsense on 360 when I switched to PS4. I'm not sure what I was expecting, in retrospect.

• Locked thread