Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Halation
Dec 29, 2008

Add me to the list of people disappointed byDokidoki. I've been a huge PreCure fan since Futari wa, but even I'm not watching the current series. Something about it just seems generic, like the staff isn't putting their love and effort into it. And this is coming from someone who likes a lot of magical girl shows that have been labeled 'generic'. I'm sure I'll finish Dokidoki eventually, since I'm a completionist. But I doubt it will be any time soon.

Potsticker posted:

As for DokiDoki, at least you can take solace in the that we're in the last quarter and information on the next series should be popping up soon enough.

Unless they stick the new Sailormoon in that time slot. I hope not.

MadRhetoric posted:

Heartcatch (and Ojamajou DoReMi) are insanely good magical girl anime.

They're my two favorite anime. I've spent so much money on importing DVD/Blu-ray and other merchandise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Halation
Dec 29, 2008

Mr. Fortitude posted:

How many here have seen the Heartcatch movie? Yuri gets some really cool scenes in that.

I have it on Blu-ray.

Olivier is such an adorable kid. You just want to give him a big hug.

Snow Halation
Dec 29, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to believe that anything will top Heartcatch for me in future seasons but I'll probably try to hop on board again when the next series starts.

Nothing will ever top Heartcatch, but I still found Smile and Suite enjoyable series to watch every week. DokiDoki and HaCha both lost my attention. I'll be giving Princess a shot, but it's not the high-profile thing that Precure used to be for me.

Snow Halation
Dec 29, 2008

Pink is Cure Flora, yellow is Cure Twinkle, and blue is Cure Mermaid. I like their costumes, but the hair is really over the top.

Snow Halation
Dec 29, 2008

Those casual outfits are just horrible. Minami's outfit is way too stuffy for a junior high student. All of the girls look like they just stepped out of the 80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Halation
Dec 29, 2008

I really enjoyed the episode. It clicked with me right away, unlike the first episodes of the last two series.

• Locked thread