Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Happiness Charge is also the first Precure I'm really watching, and I'm really liking the villains' designs. The costumes are great and their personalities also interesting. Actually, so far the villains are the best part of the show, except maybe for (ep 13) Phantom, so far at least. He just appears as a massively strong opponent with no particular personality traits, although it's obvious he has some history we just aren't told yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I haven't been following HaCha for a while now, I think ep 35 was the last I watched. Which later episodes are skippable?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Twelve by Pies posted:

I feel out of Happiness Charge right after the yellow one showed up. I'm just curious, did anything ever come of that "A Precure must not fall in love" thing?

They had a few episodes later working with that and (mostly) resolving it. However I don't remember the resolution as very satisfying.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

That fight scene animation was nice. The characters aren't really clicking with me though, so probably not going to watch more than 1-2 more eps of GoPri.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Okay this is turning out to be kind of fun after all. I loved Kirara declaring she wasn't interested in all that magical girl stuff, just wanted to go back to work. It's a thing I've wanted to see for a good while.

On the other hand, the villains are really bland this time, compared to Happinesscharge. The trio of henchmen there was colorful and they had real, defined personalities.

• Locked thread