Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Some of this I've seena nd some I've heard described to me in painstaking detail.

Splash Star is mediocre at best but from what I've heard is supposed to be sort of charmingly so, though it takes right up until the very end for that to kick in for some people.

I love Yes precure 5 but that's because the entire show runs on insane idiot dream logic. Here's a famous example: Nuts, one of the fairies, runs a jewelry store out of a storefront that the blue girl owns because she is hilariously wealthy. One day the gang shows up to discover that Nuts is quite literally starving to death because he hasn't sold any jewelry. He refuses all offers of food and charity (even though he is already living off blues generosity???) so they problem solve by using one of the mini fairies as a xerox machine and plaster up advertising all over town. Then they get into a fight and win and then because they advertised Nuts has customers again so he gets to eat food and everybody is happy. There's another episode involving a ghost that wants to make the red one his bride because she looks like his old dead fiance. Nothing ever logically follows more than one or two steps from anything else and I love that because it's weird. Also one of the fairies, Milk, totally loving owns because she's a maid to the other two Coco and Nuts but she's a total misanthrope and is awful to everyone but in a sort of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia kinda way. She becomes the 6th Precure in the sequel. yes owns go watch Yes if you also liked Pretty Rhythm. If you haven't seen THAT, then drop precure and go watch it instead it's batshit.

I'd like to posit that DokiDoki sucks rear end by the way, thanks for reading~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

No troll no joke recommendation: Just Watch Pretty Rhythm.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Just Watch PuriPara

• Locked thread