Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

So I just watched the first episode of Heartcatch, and this is pretty danged interesting.

Erika is a jerk, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Did Kobraja just give the Cures his headshot? Holy poo poo, the baddies in this series are great. :allears:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Lollipop Hip Hop

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/01/17/happinesscharge-precure-to-include-congratulatory-messages-from-33-precure-girls

The first 33 episodes of Happinesscharge will feature a newly animated 10th anniversary congratulatory message from every Precure except for Cure Echo since she was movie only.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I can't believe Precure is actually like 60 years old. Joke.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Finally caught the first episode, and yeah I can see why people are calling it Heartcatch 2.0. It seems to be taking a lot of inspiration from that, not that that's a bad thing. The way the cards have two layers that fold in makes me think there is certainly going to be some sort of form change gimmick.

This has already been confirmed. The forms were in the ED, man!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Newest HapCha They're not form changes, just special moves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Now, I haven't seen Suite, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMA0GndDh_M

I'm pretty sure Cure Beat is my favorite Cure now.

• Locked thread