Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

Erika is a jerk, though.

But she's the strongest jerk so watch your step, fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Lisandra_brave posted:

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/precure/character/genei01.php

We've got Generals and MotWs up now. I'm loving the aesthetic on the generals. They're not just some rabble causing trouble, they've got style and class to them. They look like the upper echelon of whatever society they come from. And it looks like there's a military man in there, so we might be seeing an army of lesser mooks against the cures.
Less than a day now, Get your happiness charged.

oh man, those grunts are the ILLEST

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Just watched the first episode with subtitles, man this is great. Excellent designs and fun characters. Hope it doesn't mess it up like Dokidoki did. I also really hope another group picks it up, "Terribad" is really annoying me.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Potsticker posted:

Terribad is modern childish slang, I think it fits pretty good. At the very least it annoys me less than some of the localization decisions made in a certain tokusatsu show.

It bothers me a lot more, probably just because it's repeated more often. Also it doesn't lend itself to anything as funny as "Ryoma Wärring".

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
So has a non-awful sub group picked this up yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
well that was one hell of a fight scene
If this series manages to be that good the rest of the way I'll be hella down for it

• Locked thread