Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've watched the first episode of most Precures, and the only one to really grab me was Heartcatch. Not coincidentally, it's the only one I've watched in its entirety. Its fights are just so much more dynamic. They still have the standard "run away until Cure Main Girl gathers the wits to use her Instant Win Button Wand," but, more often than not, there's some excellent punching and kicking and such thrown in, and it generally looks awesome.

I can enjoy a magical girl show just for the bright colors and cute storylines outside of combat, but Heartcatch had good enough action to make me want to watch it instead of re-watching Cardcaptor Sakura.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I don't know what that is, but I love it.

VVVVVV Watched it. Love it.

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Aug 20, 2014

• Locked thread