Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009
I picked one up paying USD 60 for shipping and about 45 GBP for import duty and am glad I did! It's been great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009
I know the answer is almost always "when in doubt, throw it out" but I am making pulled pork with pork shoulder cooking at 170 deg F and woke up this morning at the 10 hour mark to find about an inch of pork above water due to evaporation.

I was planning on stopping it at 12 hours but should I scrap it? My feeling was since the temperature of the bath was pretty high, the inch that was exposed would still be in the high 150s or 160 range.

Any thoughts?