Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

You have to break it down, you need good thermal contact. Technically I guess you could just fill the bag with enough fat to heat everything, but you can't just vac seal a whole chicken and dump it in there with empty space.

You could probably just cut it right down the middle and maybe take off wings and drumsticks but at that point it's probably easier to just roast the chicken.

Made some roots that turned out excellent. Just tossed the good ones in, turnips, parsnips, rutabaga, carrot, celery root, pepper, salt and some butter and they came out excellent. I could have gone with some sugar as well and glazed them after but I forgot and it was late. As it was I really enjoyed the simple flavor without sugar, they are generally sweet enough.

lightpole fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Nov 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Sous Vide, more like forget about your food when it's done.