Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Yoink!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Yoink!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Was working on my project typewriter ...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

some kinda jackal posted:

Was working on my project typewriter ...

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Yoink!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Do over Ham, you have a real problem with Yoinking. Look, you're yoinking some jpgs right now!

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Do over Ham, you have a real problem with Yoinking. Look, you're yoinking some jpgs right now!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm looking for a quote/clip. It had the family sitting in the breakfast nook and marge says something completely out of character and she defends it with "well I wanted to be mean/greedy too". I can't remember the context but it was funny.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I believe it's from the episode where Maggie has Mr. Burns' beloved childhood bear and they're discussing whether to give it back, and Marge says they should take the old man for everything he's got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I literally just watched it. Well like a month ago, but still. No wonder it was on my mind