Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

I start fires! :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

CatchrNdRy posted:

2...4...6...8 Deviant's crime was really great,

Great meaning large or immense,

We use it in the pejorative sense!

What he meant is that Monster Island is actually a peninsula! :eng101: :krakken:

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

IMJack posted:

I'm gonna get me a toilet!

MY TOOLSHED!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

:aaa: It's the four elephants of the apocalypse!

Where's my elephant?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Elfface posted:

You call that a knife? THIS is a knife!

...oooh, down I go...

The American, Drederick Tatum, does a triumphant turkey trot over the supine Elfface. One's thoughts turn to Alexander of Macedon's victories at Granicus and Issus.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

Let me ask you this. What kind of quote thread is open at two in the morning and filled with rowdy revelers?

Er, uh, the best drat quote thread in town!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

jscolon2.0 posted:

I did watch an episode of Matlock last night. The sound was off, but I think I got the gist of it.

That was a right-pretty speech, sir. But I ask you, what is a contract? jscolon2.0 defines it as "an agreement under the law which is unbreakable." Which is unbreakable!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

jscolon2.0 posted:

I think I'm coveting my own wife.

I've done everything the Bible says! Even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Samuel Clemens posted:

Yes, but doesn't the bible also say "Thou shalt not take moochers into thy hut"?

It's in Revelations, people!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

IMJack posted:

You tell Mr. Saul Bellow, the Nobel prize-winning Jewish novelist, that I lost my appetite. :mad:

AW WEVOIW!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

I know that part...but what the gently caress does "leaves of four, eat some more" mean and why does Homer find it funny?

Yeah, well Scooby Doo can doo-doo, but Jimmy Carter is smarter.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

MondayHotDog posted:

That's why I'm condensing six pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth sized bar.
If you're trying to scare me, it won't work. I'm 100% focused on my goal. Hey, my hat has ear-flaps.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Your uncle Arthur used to have a saying: "Shoot 'em all and let God sort 'em out!" :)

Unfortunately, one day put his theory into practice. It took 75 federal marshalls to bring him down. Now let's never speak of him again.

Drink-Mix Man, Drink-Mix Man...about yea high, blue hair, big dent in her forehead?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Root Bear posted:

WE LIKE ROY! WE LIKE ROY!
I'm sick of you people, you're nothing but a pack of fickle mush heads!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Everything Counts posted:

Do over, I'm going to tell you what I told Redford: It ain't gonna happen.

Look at me, I'm Everything Counts! Out of my way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Spiffster posted:

♪ Don't turn your tail and run! ♪

♪ Something something then you'll see

You'll avoid catastrophe! ♪

...doh!