Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
I love this thread, but it's a depressing commentary that all the images and quotes come from the first eight or so years of a show that's been on the air for the last thirty.

Having said that, keep up the good work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
My mother is a huge fan of Novak Djokovic, so some of those really made me laugh. Thanks, thread!

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

A moment of silence for Olympia Dukakis as we recall her powerhouse performance in Too Many Grandmas!

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

Do they even make metallic cans of pudding with pull-tabs anymore?

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

I took a trip with my family to New Zealand in 2010. My dad and I tried to watch Cricket and were absolutely baffled. When we got back I did some reading, including on the 'Underarm Bowling Incident.' I have never been more proud to get an extremely obscure Simpsons meme