Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Maybe I just want to be happy, huh?! Maybe I want my life to not be a trainwreck for five GOD DAMN minutes?!
I know everybody's been pretty down on the dancing on this show, but I have to say that CGI Deer Inves had some funky fresh moves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Maybe I just want to be happy, huh?! Maybe I want my life to not be a trainwreck for five GOD DAMN minutes?!

Brother Entropy posted:

Lemon's identity has already been confirmed in promotional material. It's the scientist guy who made the Drivers.

Haha wait, the guy who builds things is getting a fruit that's synonymous with faulty technology? Granted that probably doesn't translate to japan, but still, good choice dude.

Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Just back-to-backed the last two episodes due to falling behind and... man. MAN.

Remember when we were all pissed about the new Kamen Rider being about loving fruit?

Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

jonjonaug posted:

I'm wondering if/when Kaito will get a scene like this with Ryouma.

Considering Ryouma is offering him a way to greater POWER, I don't think it'll take that long. Nice catch on the parallels there, by the way.

• Locked thread