Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
I wonder if Sagara was just telling the Prof what he wanted to hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
Yeah? Well my power is all of the powers, so there! Still think Kiwami is still a little sillier than cool. But I think the cape sold me. Also that its a key to the lockseeds.

Still waiting on that fruits punch attack.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
Kaito noooooo! :ohdear:

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

T.G. Xarbala posted:

That would mean the random Hyperbolic Soccer Chamber would have relevance to the actual story, and we can't have that now can we?

I knew this but when Sagara turned up to Kaito I was hoping so bad.

Boy did I laugh at this episode.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Brother Entropy posted:

Maybe it's a good thing Yuuya died and didn't get to be Gaim if he's dumb enough to fall for that tarp trick. :v:

On the other hand we might have gotten a lot more fruit based one liners.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
What a great show about people dressed up as fruits.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
I got more Kaito, good enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
Thought they were just prototypes not future designs. Then again this was a year or so ago.

• Locked thread