Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

A lot of the previous seasons either have the character already know how to use their transformation, or some one to help him to figure it out, which is why maybe this feels different?
I liked that we got a lot of stuff to think about during the first episode, lately there hasn't been a Rider show that didn't take place in our "normal" world.

Also first Rider chat: I watched Kabuto as my first series, I would recommend it. A lot of people say to watch W, but while its otherwise a great show it has that really annoying girl who is always around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

All I could think off was "Kaito, that's not how you use a lance :negative:"

• Locked thread