Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Why does uh... Ornac have Kouta's number registered on his phone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

A weird thing about the latest episode; a man getting out of and back into a bean bag chair is the best dancing in this show so far.

Yeah, I think Red Hot might have the the best moves out of all of the dance groups in Zawame. If it weren't for the drat Inves Game indicating popularity in a dance scene, Red Hot might be king of the hill.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Also that shot of Micchy illuminated by the sun was hilarious.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeO8JzAhaiE

I'm sure actual Gaim is recorded the same way

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

The Ryugen spot is open, in that case.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Helheim Mai's reaction when she confronted Micchy was hilarious, though.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Mickey

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Is there anything stopping the Woman of Beginnings from just using the fruit?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I want to eat at Charmant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Xelkelvos posted:

Being nigh omnipotent can be busy work tbh.

I like to think the Invess got into a turf war by the time Kouta and Mai came back from their earthly visit.

• Locked thread