Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

"Chief, today, I'm a new man!"

I wasn't sure about Kouta at first, but he's growing on me quick. He's such a goddamn kid. :) Got tired of Fourze and skipped Wizard, but I'm definitely keeping up with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

melodicwaffle posted:

I was smiling through this entire episode. I love where everything is going. :allears: They are just throwing Rider after Rider at us and I loving love it.

It's really great how they got Kouta out of his funk just in time for them to raise the stakes even higher with more Riders. :allears:

This is a lot going on for just five episodes, not that I'm complaining.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

404GoonNotFound posted:

Well... there is some body horror (Bird Dopant, Isaka's ports, Isaka's obsession with Taboo, Isaka in general, Wakana's degrading sanity with each transformation, Shroud's scarring, etc.)

There's also MY HAND IS A COW. :haw:

Mitama fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jan 15, 2014

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I'm more interested in how it picks phrases for each person/seed. I still don't understand why the hell Jounouichi got NEVER GIVE UP.

Well, the acorn is a hard nut to crack. :)

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Apollove posted:

The fact that more of the people in the dance troupes are getting character development, even if its minor, is making me really happy.

Man, dancing. I'm glad we're getting more of that. :)

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

I'm glad they not drawing out that reveal for the whole show, but drat... that next episode. :stare:

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Didn't notice his belt sounds also came with a boxing bell, that's great. :haw:

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Episode was great, but I'm a little disappointed that Jonouchi's still hanging out with Oren. Especially since the Invess Games are over, kinda no point now.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

I like how Sagara gets more and more dramatic every time he talks to Kouta.

Plus, just Ryouma literally blasting off from the city. "Later, fuckers!"

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Micchy does have a point; he's been long overdue for an upgrade besides Melon Energy. :(

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Probably the best part of this episode.

Man, a week delay, why you gotta do this to me Gaim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

glomkettle posted:

Didn't Ryoma show off some sketches of potential future driver designs at one point, or did I just imagine that?

You didn't imagine it. I was hoping for that little detail to come up near the end.

• Locked thread