Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
In adorable somewhat-Gaim-related news...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

King of Solomon posted:

If they wanted to indicate that she's a different character, they did a terrible job of it. Everything, including the necklace, is so similar yet very slightly different that it indicates (to me at least) that they're the same character.

Given that the Forbidden Fruit and such seem to be a per-world thing, I'd suspect that not-Mai and Roshuo's wife are the same sort of "girl from the beginning", not-Mai for Earth and Roshuo's wife for the linym planet.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Dexie posted:

Urobuchi isn't writing the final episode of the series. I wonder why that is?

A tie-in to Drive would be my guess.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Twelve by Pies posted:

I think that they said that Roshuo basically used the power of the Golden Fruit to become the ruler of his world, and chose the ones who would survive (who were the other Overlords). Whether they actually ate the fruit or not, I don't think was said.

Yeah, Redyue told Micchy that the Overlords' power was granted by Roshuo, as opposed to the Armored Riders using belts.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Cruel Rose posted:

Kouta: "You never stopped believing, Jounouchi. I will now revive Hase for you."

Come on. It'd have to be "You never gave up."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Fezz posted:

Who subbed it? Because I don't see it on AEsir's site.

tv-nihon probably

• Locked thread