Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
So...what happened to Oren at the end of the episode? Did the crack zip on him midway through?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
When do we get the Fire Emblem spinoff where you play as Kaito and command an army of Riders?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
So what you're saying is that Yggdrasil is Wayne Enterprises?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Level Slide posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeO8JzAhaiE

I'm sure actual Gaim is recorded the same way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNpKb7TWePg

It gets even better.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Dante Logos posted:

I don't care if it is cheesy, a last minute save and reveal would be awesome.

He'll find a lockseed deep under the ocean.

LOCK ON!

SOIYA! SEAWEED ARMS! BY NEPTUNE'S DECREE!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
And, of course, Kaito doesn't even get a free powerup from all of that.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

What genre have you been watching where Gaim's pacing is especially drawing plot beats out? Compared to a lot of its contemporaries it's pretty welled paced. God, Fourze and W, as much as I loved them, dragged out poo poo so long it was kind of unforgivable.

Remember literally every plot point about Meteor? Every beat there was dragged 2 arcs way too long.

Except Cancer. He should have been there forever :allears:.

Oh good, I'm not alone in loving the pun crab.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
The final boss will be a three way battle between a crazy Micchy who thinks Takatora is still there, as he stands in front of a bunch of Inves and Watermelons that are just entertained by him, Helheim'd Kaito leading an army of Ornac, Inves, and Watermelons, and Overlord Kouta on a horse.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Rei_ posted:

I don't think we're going to get a reset button ending. This has been Kaito's arc and undoing it would leave him robbed, honestly. Mai can easily being Kouta back, and Micchy is still alive, and I HONESTLY don't think Takatora is really dead. He died in a way literally EVERYONE comes back from.

Once more, Takatora befriended a whale underwater and got Seaweed Arms. He'll return in the Gaim/Drive movie.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
How about we all stop arguing about what Optimist Arms: The Path of Diplomacy, to the Stage could have done and just agree that Micchy is a massive dick?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Poison Mushroom posted:

All things considered, wouldn't Meteor Storm Arms be more fitting, since he did sort-of-succeed at killing the main character?

Well, Cosmic Arms would still be powered by friendship. Meteor Storm is powered by Beyblades.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Sid was kind of stupid, he just charged at the Overlords and demanded fruit.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I was pretty happy with it, although I did think that the half of a sword tapping his stomach wasn't a very good finish. Maybe if he had thrown literally everything in Kiwami's Armory at him at once. Or maybe if they made it look like the sword actually went through.

Maybe they just ran out of budget and couldn't do a big finishing move.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

dordreff posted:

Drive appears, beats up ghost guy, arrests Micchy for crimes against humanity.

Micchy then ends up Drive's Hannibal Lector throughout Drive, and is only released for Gaim vs Drive: The Fruity Explosion Battle in the City!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

WickedHate posted:

Zangetsu Shin is coming back in the next Movie Wars, but I don't know if it's been said whether it's Takatora or Miccy.

Both, they swap off every 50 minions defeated.

• Locked thread