Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
The first episode managed to get one really good laugh out of me (the guy stuck in the floor) so I'll give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
This is the funniest show since Highschool Boys or Nichijou, whichever was more recent. It's great.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
He is a silent bodhisattva, leading the girls to enlightenment by example.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I count a beach episode where everyone gets to keep their swimsuits on as a win these days.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I hope that loving rabbit becomes a recurring character. :smug:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
In this episode we learn that Renge will grow up to be the next van Gogh.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Now I have diabetes. Thanks a lot, NNB. :argh:

Also Komari needs to get away from Hotaru before she gets turned into a life-size plushie. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
That section in the middle with just scenery and music was so chill I almost froze to death.

• Locked thread