Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

The third panel is useless.

No, actually, it isn't. Without the third panel there would literally be nothing funny about this comic.

e: Oh drat you :troll:ed me good didn't you :sigh:

Here's an improved version for you:

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 19:43 on Dec 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Kurtofan posted:

The last panel is ruined because there's text in it.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

Here's a comic that must be funny because I laughed at it.

This is a subtle funny joke. The boat has actually moved a significant distance between the 3rd and 4th panels implying he was staring at the man for quite some time before he reacted. More things I enjoyed were the panel numbering and the watermarking of every panel. Not the best comic I've read but certainly thought provoking.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

MariusLecter posted:

It's simple, the cost of anime is life.

Hmm, yes, anime is blood.

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

Without the 4th panel it wouldn't be loss.jpg

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
Saw this in the random Imgur thread

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Yet another one which would have been improved without the unnecessary text and punctuation.
:rolleye:

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Screaming Idiot posted:

Hmm, yes, anime is blood.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
some good achewoods

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Arx Monolith
May 4, 2007

little munchkin posted:

some good achewoods

I finally read some Achewood. Can it go home now and stay there? I don't want to play with them anymore.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You're a real piece of poo poo, you know that right

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

PYF Funny Comics: Actually Don't

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Crane Fist posted:

This can be reduced to panels 5 & 7. You can include 8 as well if you delete the dog text.

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

Crane Fist posted:

Remember when Ernest Hemingway blew his brains out because he thought he had lost his knack for writing?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kulkasha posted:

Remember when Ernest Hemingway blew his brains out because he thought he had lost his knack for writing?

Did he write that comic afterwards?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Kulkasha posted:

He blew his brains out because he had PTSD and no one knew what that was at the time.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Did he write that comic afterwards?

Ow, my sides. If I were a funny poster I'd try to get you back for that one, Jerry Cotton.

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
Long shot and probably wrong thread but does this ring a bell for anyone?

It was some kind of comic / cartoon where a guy was looking at a dolls house, or maybe through a shop window or something, and he sees a miniature version of himself who is also looking at a dolls house. Then he turns around and woah! a giant version of himself is looking down at him. It was only like 3 or 4 panels.

I think it was vaguely PBF style but I don't think it was actually PBF.

Someone pleeeeease help me find it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

fuf posted:

It was some kind of comic / cartoon where a guy was looking at a dolls house, or maybe through a shop window or something, and he sees a miniature version of himself who is also looking at a dolls house. Then he turns around and woah! a giant version of himself is looking down at him. It was only like 3 or 4 panels.

I don't have it handy but it's The Bus

e:Nevermind found it

Keska
Jan 29, 2007
Persistent Lurker

fuf posted:

That's one of the Bus comics.
http://butdoesitfloat.com/We-live-in-a-world-ruled-by-fictions-of-every-kind

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
holy poo poo thank you that was quick.

here it is for your enjoyment:

thaaaaaanks Opopanax

e: and Keska!

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Ravendas
Sep 29, 2001

How old is The Bus comic? Because this is pretty much a Ren and Stimpy episode right here:

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

fuf posted:

I know you got what you wanted, but your request reminded me of another comic I haven't seen in a while.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ravendas posted:

How old is The Bus comic? Because this is pretty much a Ren and Stimpy episode right here:

It was in Heavy Metal Magazine late 1970s/early 1980s.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Do unintentionally funny comics count?

This issue of Fantomah starts off like a typical golden age story but quickly veers into crazytown.

:stare: I can't decide if this is the funniest superhero story I've read or the most horrifying.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nckdictator posted:

Do unintentionally funny comics count?

This issue of Fantomah starts off like a typical golden age story but quickly veers into crazytown.

:stare: I can't decide if this is the funniest superhero story I've read or the most horrifying.

What is that one comic with that Star guy or something, all I remember is that it's old as heck and he delivers dome unbelievably brutal punishment to some bad guy for a relatively minor crime.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

JebanyPedal posted:

What is that one comic with that Star guy or something, all I remember is that it's old as heck and he delivers dome unbelievably brutal punishment to some bad guy for a relatively minor crime.

Sardust the Space Wizard by the same guy who did Fantomah, Fletcher Hanks (to the surprise of nobody he was a brutal drunk who beat his wife and kids)

http://boingboing.net/2007/06/26/i-shall-destroy-all.html

quote:

Here's a typical plotline: Stardust, the Super Wizard, uses his interplanetary eye to spy on "Master-Mind" Destructo, who is "wising up" his troops with their plans for a gigantic "take over" (all scare quotes are per the original). They are going to pull off a scientific grift, starting with the USA. Destructo has an oxygen-destroying ray that he's going to use on every big shot in America, suffocating them all at the same time. The Destructo mob uses astounding efficiency to conceal vials of oxygen-destroying rays all over the world. They release the rays using a radio-cabin on a pine-clad mountain. The president, cabinet, and congress keel over. So do all newspaper and magazine editors, the FBI, secret service, bankers, industrial leaders, doctors, Army and Navy officers, enlisted men, police, etc. Panic sets in.

Stardust bursts out of space, lighting up Destructo's radio cabin. He demolishes the radio with a supersolar disintegrating ray, then releases a powerful counteracting ray throughout the country. The president and a few others are saved.

Destructo conceals himself in a hollow pine tree. Stardust splits the tree in twain and transfixes Destructo with a superiority beam. Then he applies his transforming ray, growing Destructo's head to an enormous size. The giant head absorbs Destructo's body (Destructo: "Stop it!").

Now Stardust takes Destructo's head to the space pocket of living death, where the headless headhunter dwells (Stardust: "He's the hugest giant in the universe!"). He bowls Destructo's head into the pocket. The headless headhunter catches the head and places it atop his shoulders, whence it is absorbed into the giant's body.

Now Stardust uses an attractor ray to round up the rest of Destructo's gang. He converts them all into one person, then destroys gravity around the one person, and applies a revolving speed ray. They spin up and off into space. Then Startdust disappears. (Bystander: "He certainly saved America from an awful fate!")

Nckdictator has a new favorite as of 04:00 on Dec 28, 2014

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
I literally do not understand how people find Achewood funny

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Boneitis posted:

It's like Jerkcity in that I don't get it.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
most of the achewoods people posted are bad because they have a ton of words

the ones I posted are funny because the cat talks about boning things and spells out "i love boners" with his rollerskates

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Boneitis posted:

Well it's good that you told us. That was very important

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

lfield
May 10, 2008

Montague Tigg