Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Slowbeef posted:

You're right, and I've thought about that before, but a few things:

1. His girlfriend is pretty clearly in on it. She talks to him in code to let him know the camera's on him.

2. Their story changed a couple of times. Firstly, according to him, he got up to get his dog a bowl of water or something, and immediately fell over off-camera (though he still manages to push the camera down when he realizes, somehow). Then, his girlfriend claimed he had undergone physical therapy and was able to stand for short periods.

If there's a code to that frantic rambling I am not able to decipher it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Slowbeef posted:

At 0:32, he stands up and she says "Oh my God," but tries to segue it. "He hangs out at fish shops and stuff." She says a fish a couple times to clue him in that the fishtank is on camera. (Not great, but it's what she can see.) Then she mentions the dog sitting on her lap and peeing on her lap.

So what's odd is the non-sequitir story (which ends pretty much right after he readjusts the camera) where she's saying "fish" and "lap. Basically her phrasing's weird considering what's going on.

Oh I don't care about that anymore:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-955231

quote:

From further investigation of some angry but capable viewers, Zilianop has been in relationship with his girlfriend (panthoria) for over a year, he was 26 and his girlfriend was 16, he claimed he has had sex with his girlfriend, a minor, furthermore, the parents of this girl had no knowledge of this relation at all.

:psyduck:

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Strange Quark posted:

You might want to take that with a grain of salt.

Okay yeah, more googling says that some sketchy internet detective work went on to dig that up. Only linked it because I'm a moron who thought "CNN? Must be legit!"

For content, Yogscast are pretty cool I suppose.

Beartaco fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Oct 11, 2013

• Locked thread