Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Danaru posted:

I often think of myself as a gently caress up, then I remember how consistently Phil has managed to never make the right decision over the course of several years not a single god drat time, and it honestly makes me feal better. It's astonishing.

Sometimes a person's purpose in life is to serve as an example.

That is Phil's purpose. And this is his example.

Don't be DSP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

I don't know if Jim Sterling has a thread, but his latest video pretty much fits this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbwmYsbTKo

In short:

-rear end in a top hat youtuber pulls a failed kickstarter from the trash.
-It's still trash
-rear end in a top hat youtuber proceeds to DMCA and delete bad reviews from sites too small to fight back.
-Jim calls him out on it and dares him to come after him.

I know that pretty much half of his screentime is calling out bullshit steam early access devs, but this one is egregious.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

bman in 2288 posted:

Sometimes I will watch a Yahtzee video for a couple of laughs, and then go back to wasting my life in the internet.

In other news, my friend is trying to get his friend to move to where I am so that they can put my "antics" on YouTube. Let me tell you right now it's going to be terrible and you all have free reign to poo poo on it as much as you want. I've come to terms with my suffering.

:justpost:

• Locked thread