Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Unfunny Poster posted:

Is there a list of real jobs so I know what to apply for and what to avoid?

Is it fun and enjoyable? gently caress you, do something miserable like me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Junior Jr. posted:

I guess you can't have everything, there needs to be some flaws here and there. As long as she's not Sarkeesian/Quinn/Wu bad, she's somewhat tolerable.

Sarkeesian and Quinn are extremely good tho.

Wu is a loon who thinks private space companies are going to hold us hostage with ballistic moon rocks.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Sarkeesian took an opportunity to discuss problems with the portrayal of women in video games and it made babies poo poo their diapers.

Quinn was the victim of a smear campaign by a jealous ex-boyfriend.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Those are the friendliest deliberate misrepresentations of what actually happened in those situations that I've ever read.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
That is literally exactly what happened.

• Locked thread