Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Junior Jr. posted:

In other news, I heard VoidBurger was getting doxxed for some reason...and she's blocked anyone from seeing her tweets. Does anyone know what's going on here? (I found some 4chan post where someone from /v/ (I'm just guessing here) now hates Void, Chip, Kamoc, Geop, etc. because of something to do with gamergate probably, but that's old now.)

It's because VoidBurger is a got danged SJW who ruined Let's Plays on SA by not voting for Donald Trump. The only rational course of action was to start stalking and doxxing her and pretty much anyone else who expressed a vague dislike for Trump in any way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Junior Jr. posted:

That is pretty weird, I get that she doesn't dig Trump but she's not like an extremist about it or anything (I hope).

Yeah I don't really get it either, but I looked at the first post of the thread about her on the psycho stalker forum and everything I skimmed of it was whining about her political views.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Garrand posted:

I refuse to go to the forums itself but my favorite part that I've seen is the ones who are mourning the loss of chip and now are just hoping that he will escape from VB and come back to them or some dumb loving poo poo.

I miss the days of classic Chip and Ironicus, back when they were outspoken supporters of the alt-right and weren't afraid to insult LGBTQ people or use racial slurs, like they are now.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Junior Jr. posted:

Yeah, they did a pretty good job at tricking the media into thinking they're victims for problems they roped themselves into.

Sarkeesian pretending there's a problem with female game characters and Quinn for coaxing journalists to play her game even though no-one wanted to.

How dare a woman say that she doesn't like lovely portrayals of women in video games. Just sickening. She deserves everything she gets for such a heinous crime.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

steinrokkan posted:

lol

she got flak because she was one of the people who basically accused lowtax of being the worst person ever for NOT protecting a known predatory pedophile.

way to make it into some political struggle for emancipation or whatever -¨whats your opinion on fake news

Looks like I'm no match for your detailed and intricate knowledge about the lives and history of the internet video game youtube people. I must have been mistaken when I read all that stuff complaining about her fiendish politics political tweetering.

• Locked thread