Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Hang on, do you expect me to believe that DSP beat CAIUS BALLAD on his own and then got stuck at the final boss? That's like, inverse sucking. Caius is considered one of the hardest bosses in the game isn't he, Or is the final boss actually difficult as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Wow, at least one of them is his real voice. He hasn't used that since his first few videos.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Hank Beefum :3:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

All this talk of buttrock and no sign of the best, buttiest buttrock of them all. A boss theme epic in scope, sung by the lead singer of Deep Purple.

I give you... :black101:ETERNITY:black101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWtpAzbEnc8

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I like his Tomb Raider Anniversary review for the running gag where he tries to get around making jokes about Lara's breasts due to them being a punchline for long enough, then at the end of the review he proposes a few more interesting game ideas like "A race of blue tits that are defending their milk factories from an invading army of mummies. A pair of puppies trying to catch things in their large jugs." Then all metaphor goes out of the window and the dam bursts with every unused alternate name for breasts ending in :argh: STONKING GREAT TITS!:argh:.

Edit: Link http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/5-Tomb-Raider-Anniversary

BioEnchanted fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Aug 28, 2015

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I saw a speed run and wasn't happy with few of the graphical changes myself. Much like FF10 HD it just looks ugly to me. (At least the 2d text graphics do).

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

TaurusOxford posted:

PS Yen cards.

Is that the official term because if so I love that pun :3:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

TaurusOxford posted:

It's not the official term...nor did I even recognize that I made a pun.

PSN = PS Yen.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

The main problem with LPing for a living is you inevitably end up lping games you hate because you run out of games you like, and that can burn you out.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

If managing to avoid burning bridges like DSP did it may even have a beneficial effect on an extra-curricular section of a CV - proof that you can stick out a long-ish project and see it to completion. Also, being good enough to live on it shows a level of financial and business acumen that could have transferable skills.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Dabir posted:

He did like a massive four hour group chat with Not Racist Sargon of Akkad.

He really dislikes Commulists :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

To help ease the conversation to a less toxic topic: I quite liked the DnDiesel video where Vin Diesel played DnD with some random internet people. It was really fun to watch, you could tell he had played the game a lot because he was paying so much attention to the DM when he was describing things, and making good decisions based off of the world building. Also loved his catchphrase whenever he got a critical hit: He thrust his fist forward and just went "CRITICAL! :black101:" Like a Mortal Kombat announcer says "Finish Him" It was really cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLEMb_RIZ3o.

• Locked thread