Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

To be fair Twitch commenters tend to rival even YouTube in their ability to be absolutely terrible, but in the case of video producers being terrible to their audience I would like to think it's an issue that eventually resolves itself. If you're terrible to your fanbase they will eventually turn on you, except for the few idiots who endorse people's behavior regardless of how terrible it is. In most cases that isn't enough people to make it a viable monetary resource thankfully.

I've never really understood people who hate their audiences though, I have to assume it's all ego really. You could make an argument for people hating their jobs and the moment you turn a hobby into job you start to hate it, but really people just suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

kalonZombie posted:

I didn't MIND Jon in Game Grumps, but I will admit that Danny Sexbang bounces off Egoraptor way better, and provokes less nostalgia boners than Jon did.

And when you provoke a nostalgia boner from Egoraptor, he becomes INSUFFERABLE.

Yes, Egoraptor tell me again about how old games didn't need tutorials and how modern games suck because they do, while you gently caress around not knowing what to do for 20 minutes AGAIN.

Tutorials were created for people like YOU Egoraptor!

Egoraptor being a complete idiot about old games is why I stopped watching a while ago.

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

JetGrind posted:

This ongoing LP of Skyrim by Steam Train is actually really interesting compared to the rest of the Game Grumps stuff. They still bullshit around a bunch, but Ross decided that they shouldn't just straight up play the game since that would be boring to watch, and is instead showing off a bunch of speedrun tactics. He also has some kinda funny mods installed that he forgot about. Its's also kind of informative in a way, because Danny is extremely confused and doesn't know about the tactics, so Ross spends a fair amount of time just talking about what he's doing and how it works. It's a pretty cool thing.

This might be the best thing to ever come out of Game Grumps, but all the joy I experience is immediately gone when I see that Interrupt-o-meter thing. It is loving obnoxious and the opposite of funny.

• Locked thread