Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suicideprinny
Mar 11, 2013
I do use a more standardized custom thumbnail, but mainly for ease of cataloging and making it easy for people to find the exact one they need. Most of the time it's just an image with a title and a number, but for some of them, I get a little more elaborate. My "Filthy Casual" series has rotating characters being used, so every thumbnail is that character in whatever gear they started the episode in. I personally think it looks kinda slick, but that's just me. I'm not going to link my channel if you want to see the examples, that would be a little lovely. Search me on YouTube, I pop up.

I think the thumbnails go a ways into making the channel more professional looking. I may not have a ton of subs, but I play ball the same either way, whether I have 50 or 50 thousand. I think it's important to act and look like you put some work into what you do, and not just slapped some poo poo up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread