Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gum Drop
Aug 17, 2013

Competitive player of a dead game.
Here's something pretty bad I found while preparing an LP for the Flash Games thread. It's of a flash RPG, where not only is every single line of dialogue read, but read by different people for each character during a live stream. To say it's an unorganized mess is an understatement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum Drop
Aug 17, 2013

Sundowner posted:

His "descriptions" are "astounding"...

What even the gently caress.

Gum Drop
Aug 17, 2013

Shabadu posted:

There's other incredibly popular speedrunners like Cosmowright, Siglemic, Werster, but their chats are often insufferable.

Yeah, their chats are a mess but they're also the best. Siglemic has held the Mario 64 WR for ages and will probably never lose it, and Cosmo has Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time Any% (not entirely sure if this got taken back from him), and used to have several other WRs. I usually just watch Cosmo for him and ignore the chat.

Gum Drop
Aug 17, 2013

Demicol posted:

If you use greasmonkey there's this script: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/164542 "Twitch.TV Chat Cleanser". I rarely watch stuff on Twitch so I don't know how well it works but maybe it helps.

What is Twitch chat without all the Dongers, though? Not any kind of Twitch chat I care about.

Gum Drop
Aug 17, 2013

Sorites posted:

What're some good blind races? It sounds like a great concept, skilled gamers rushing blind playthroughs, but I imagine there's a lot of crap for every good one.

Cosmo did a highlight video of his 120 Mario 64 unpracticed (?) run which is pretty entertaining. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MJwgceMflI He has a lot of other good content on his channel, mostly speedruns and glitches and stuff.

Gum Drop
Aug 17, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

I've no objection to it in text or online, but saying it in real life is literally saying 'I am laughing now' instead of actually laughing.

"lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum Drop
Aug 17, 2013

IceAgeComing posted:

Youtube decided to recommend me the best ever video today!

:stonk:

I find this really loving creepy; and I can't even bring myself to even check what its like...

I watched the first minute. It's basically Cleverbot with a weird face, text-to-speech, and voice recognition. From what I gather, it's 10 minutes of PDP talking to a computer and it not recognizing his accent.

• Locked thread