Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
Michonne briefly brought up the idea in one of the earlier season 3 episodes, but Andrea shot it down because reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
It does seem obvious that Carol is coming back. I'm just worried that it will result in a Daryl-Carol-Beth love triangle.

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
It also rained in the second episode of the series after they covered themselves in zombie guts.

Edit: What an irrelevant post on my part, stupid hangover.

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
Man, Tasha Yar hasn't aged well.

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
They should lower Glenn down into that hole for old times sake.

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Father Gabriel was alone for 17 months and he still hasn't changed out of his priest outfit :psyduck:

I was more surprised at how clean it was.

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
My money is on some kind of breeding farm ala Battlestar Galactica.

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
This is at least the 3rd time a bus has turned into a death trap in this series. Remind me to never get on a bus during the zombie apocalypse.

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
Oh, the walking dead is actually the sequel to Rubber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
No, she never got her sword back, that's a 9-iron that Darryl picked up at the country club last season. Which doesn't make any sense because a 3-wood would be so much better at bashing in zombie skulls.

• Locked thread